Monday, May 12, 2008
ytdytd.
i LOST my phone. i left it in the cab. (even if i wanna change phone i dun wanna lose my phone): ) but this kind auntie picked it up for me.
THANK YOU AUNTIE. I LOVE YOU! muacks(((:i spent HOURS doing a card for my mummy ytd. (: my mei did me a great favour. THANKYOU(:
dinner was long~
I LOVE MY MUMMY ((:ytd.(yh, yl, zm, ch, by)went school with my new top! :D so nice(: went bpp (shredded chicken mee sua, popiah, bubbletea) after school th zm house (ecm, marcoecons, soccer:) WORK):
today.
seriously. i've been so so so clumsy and careless recently. first i lost my phone *luckily i got it back. second, i lost my thumbdrive ytd with ALOT ALOT pictures inside)):
today, i sit at the bus stop and realized i've forgotten to bring my phone. so i went back home to get it SO DAT I CAN CONTACT DAT LADY I'M MEETING LATER. when i reached the mrt station, i realized my wallet's gone. but nono. it's at the side of my bag. OMG. these kind of scares. ): my heart will stop beating soon if this continues.
i'm in class now. meeting b later. (: b, say thank you. I WALKED BACK TO GET MY PHONE LOR. work work work and work):
((:





met her friends dat day.

she hit my RED RED EAR! ))): haa. i think my face is so classic.


it's gone): i'll have one soon again. this time with ruoshi*if she wants.

fiona, great friends we shall be ever. (:
it's really nice to stay this way.
i don't want anything to change.
thank you and sorry.
v ybir lbh, 11:20:00 PM